Effective. Compassionate. Responsive.
Welcome to Moor Law.
Moor Law is a unique law firm that is devoted entirely to helping children with special needs access appropriate educational services. Firm clients often have questions such as:
- My child is having difficulty learning at school. What can I do?
- My child’s 504 plan or IEP is not adequate. Is our school district required to provide more services?
- My child cannot learn in a public school setting. Should our school district be required to send my child to a private school?
- My child is being bullied and harassed by members of his school community. What can I do to protect him?
- My child is getting punished by the school principal for behaviors she cannot control due to her disability. Is this legal?
Schedule a free phone consultation with Attorney Moor to discuss how Moor Law can help you secure appropriate educational services for your child.